The Street > The Lounge

Steven Hamilton

<< < (20/79) > >>

spakky:
Hamilton is the reason I started riding. seeing his part in Animal Can I Eat and the Federal video his riding blew me away. bought my first real bmx like a week later haha

brenden.:
i hate when people bring up the basically unfounded drug shit about this guy. he seems like a sweet dude. a lil haggard and out there but also like abe said probably just knows how to party harder.. i dunno. maybe he snorted 3 adderall off the water tank of a toilet once or twice but that doesn't mean his head's all fucked from drugs. has he been caught with meth or something? i guess i don't really know but i don't think i've ever heard..

The Fresh Pinch:

--- Quote from: redface;3542905 ---to clarify, he isn't filming or editing, just riding
--- End quote ---

Oh thank god for that!

Jens M:
My favorite rider. Basically tried to copy him when starting to ride, and I still try to.

Found this recent phone video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6ytcu-KxWc

Austin Tasseltine:

--- Quote from: brenden.;3542943 ---i hate when people bring up the basically unfounded drug shit about this guy. he seems like a sweet dude. a lil haggard and out there but also like abe said probably just knows how to party harder.. i dunno. maybe he snorted 3 adderall off the water tank of a toilet once or twice but that doesn't mean his head's all fucked from drugs. has he been caught with meth or something? i guess i don't really know but i don't think i've ever heard..
--- End quote ---

the drug thing is stupid, i know loads of people who get fuckin loose on drugs come the weekend but can still hold down a job and ride during the week. its true some people cant handle it but its stupid to write someone off as a pure wasteman just cos they like to get fucked up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version