The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (776/890) > >>

72ss454:
Hoping the last of my parts arrive today so I can finish my Barcode.  Should at least have my brake, cable, and tires deliver, but I have a larger sprocket and pedals that should arrive in the next few days or so.

Kyle V.:

--- Quote from: Louis on March 19, 2014, 12:06:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kyle V. on March 13, 2014, 03:32:44 PM ---Also got these aloha colorway twisted pc's for my normal bike. Super excited.

http://i.imgur.com/1KCfHcJ.jpg

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Sthuper.

72ss454:
New Animal MTT tires, Fly Ruben pedals, Fly Manual brake, and Tree cable delivered and was installed last night.  Woke up this morning to a blown front tube, so I am going to grab a few new tubes on the way home tonight.

Kyle V.:
I swapped the frame, cranks, bars, brakes and pedals onto the federal I had and now I'm using that for my primary bike while I get ready to paint my other frame/bar/forks.

The bearings went in my 9th wheel so I switched to 36/13 on these old Alex wheels that came with the federal complete long ago. The only issue is that the frame I'm using wont fit much over 28t without having a terrible chainline. This is my life now.

The clearance isn't as bad as it could be but I don't have a spacer that gets it any closer without touching.

paranoidmexican:
learning rock walks is fun

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version