The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (779/890) > >>

GUMP_:
Rode it for the first time In nearly a month. Washed out on a fakie and slammed onto my arse hard enough to fart on impact.

Was a good ride. Managed to put back out though so I'm struggling to move now

montymitch:
Hopped on my Beverage for a little cruise, but I've been riding my Sunday a lot lately. The Bev is setup with a tall front end and short backend, and I went for a high speed bench hop. You know that feeling you get when you know you're going to loop out and eat it? You know you're going too fast to safely eject, your stomach turns to water, your life flashes before your eyes, and then...you pull out of it somehow. Nobody knows. You look around, and nobody stares back in astonishment at your remarkable recovery; nobody sees, it's just you, your bike and the sidewalk.

dersou ousala:

--- Quote from: montymitch on March 29, 2014, 03:34:10 PM ---Hopped on my Beverage for a little cruise, but I've been riding my Sunday a lot lately. The Bev is setup with a tall front end and short backend, and I went for a high speed bench hop. You know that feeling you get when you know you're going to loop out and eat it? You know you're going too fast to safely eject, your stomach turns to water, your life flashes before your eyes, and then...you pull out of it somehow. Nobody knows. You look around, and nobody stares back in astonishment at your remarkable recovery; nobody sees, it's just you, your bike and the sidewalk.

--- End quote ---
haha so true

barcodebilly:

--- Quote from: montymitch on March 29, 2014, 03:34:10 PM ---Hopped on my Beverage for a little cruise, but I've been riding my Sunday a lot lately. The Bev is setup with a tall front end and short backend, and I went for a high speed bench hop. You know that feeling you get when you know you're going to loop out and eat it? You know you're going too fast to safely eject, your stomach turns to water, your life flashes before your eyes, and then...you pull out of it somehow. Nobody knows. You look around, and nobody stares back in astonishment at your remarkable recovery; nobody sees, it's just you, your bike and the sidewalk.

--- End quote ---

Aren't you a teacher? That rad haha

montymitch:
Yep, that's me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version