The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (782/890) > >>

Tony Harrison:

--- Quote from: Black Miguel on April 02, 2014, 09:53:20 PM ---Went for a ride yesterday on my awkward setup it was fun but hats off to those who praise the long ass rear ends. I couldn't get into a manual comfortably and Icepicks weren't even in the equation. When I move I'll be able to build up a proper feeling bike.

--- End quote ---

Obviously it's personal preference and all that but if I remember correctly you change your bike an awful lot?*

If you stuck with it for a couple of sessions you'd probably just get used to it, the same with any other bike.

*no hate here, I used to change frames all the time

peggiesmalls:

--- Quote from: sans.terre on April 02, 2014, 04:56:23 PM ---switched from a life of 25/9 to 28/9 and its like i rediscovered bmx. everything is better. riding around is so much fun. youre just going fast all the time.

--- End quote ---
gonna switch soon as well!28tooth bash guard beast!

DontcallmeKenneth:

--- Quote from: Tony Harrison on April 03, 2014, 03:24:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: Black Miguel on April 02, 2014, 09:53:20 PM ---Went for a ride yesterday on my awkward setup it was fun but hats off to those who praise the long ass rear ends. I couldn't get into a manual comfortably and Icepicks weren't even in the equation. When I move I'll be able to build up a proper feeling bike.

--- End quote ---

Obviously it's personal preference and all that but if I remember correctly you change your bike an awful lot?*

If you stuck with it for a couple of sessions you'd probably just get used to it, the same with any other bike.

*no hate here, I used to change frames all the time

--- End quote ---
True most of the frames I get on purpose have shorter rear ends though and I just switch because i get bored but kind of keep similar setups. I'm on an old fbm right now though until I move. I'm borrowing it to get back and forth to work with while I fix my car as the weather permits.

ralph wiggum:
Replaced my hub bearings.

Louis:
woops posted in the wrong thread...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version