The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (798/890) > >>

peggiesmalls:

--- Quote from: Tony Harrison on May 05, 2014, 12:26:37 PM ---I just won a fly right hand crank arm and spindle on ebay for 99p

If the guy actually sends it out I'll be able to run my fly cranks again.

I don't know how I keep winning stuff so fucking cheap, it's incredible.

--- End quote ---
like a boss

CMB:
Went to a park a half hour away. Had to leave early because my cranks came loose and I didn't bring any tools with me. Stopped at the shop on the way home and picked up a white Odyssey cable because Kink cables feel horrid to me.

dude...:

--- Quote from: hugh. on May 03, 2014, 06:07:46 AM ---Got it straight from George French. Email him.

--- End quote ---

can i have your anodized blue one?

faldfhkhfidhfid:

--- Quote from: hugh. on May 03, 2014, 06:07:46 AM ---Got it straight from George French. Email him.

--- End quote ---

What Email are you using, I've used the new gsport one and the g@gsport.co.uk email and he hasnt replied to either?

Any help would be very nice

G:

--- Quote from: faldfhkhfidhfid on May 05, 2014, 09:47:55 PM ---

--- End quote ---

What Email are you using, I've used the new gsport one and the g@gsport.co.uk email and he hasnt replied to either?

Any help would be very nice

--- End quote ---

It was a bank holiday weekend here and I had a lot to catch up on so left emails for a while. You should have a reply now.

:)
G.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version