The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (802/890) > >>

joelite44:

--- Quote from: hugh. on May 10, 2014, 05:54:53 PM ---Ugh I need a big bike

--- End quote ---
you do man, it's the best thing since agriculture.

Gary:
Laced up a new set of Madera hubs too Sun Big Ballers. Been slacking on this I got the hubs about a month ago, haven't felt up too building them. The front one went together so smooth, probably the easiest build I've had in awhile.

DontcallmeKenneth:
Caught the last flat I plan on getting in a while. Fixed it and now I will stay away from that spot for a while. My wall rides suck at the moment but I can almost hop a bush!

Hail Satan:
Installed new cranks and forks. The bolts bottomed out on the spindle when installing with minimal spacers (good chainline with arms spaced out evenly) so I had to add spacers between the drive side crank and my sprocket. Also cut down the bolts before doing that but it turned out to be unnecessary. Think of the weight saved! 48 spline cranks btw, coming from Powerbites of 6.75 years. Straight cranks feel weird.

No problem with the forks, but the advertised 160mm steerer turned out to be exactly the same length as my 170mm Odyssey steerer, as I could use the same amount of spacers. Odd.

Bike feels good, could use a new chain with a half-link though. I used to run my axle halfway out of the dropouts before slamming my wheel with a stretched chain. You can hear the unsmooth.

hugh.:

--- Quote from: dude... on May 05, 2014, 07:54:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: hugh. on May 03, 2014, 06:07:46 AM ---Got it straight from George French. Email him.

--- End quote ---

can i have your anodized blue one?

--- End quote ---

Got anything interesting to trade?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version