The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (804/890) > >>

Zoidberg:

--- Quote from: peggiesmalls on May 16, 2014, 08:48:16 PM ---Ran a slammed seat since 2007,just raised it my life is changed forever......

--- End quote ---

do you have the whole fist of fun tho?

Danno:

--- Quote from: Zoidberg on May 17, 2014, 10:36:32 AM ---i got my chris king headset fitted to my work bike today which i bought second hand for fifty quid last week

stoked

--- End quote ---

And I'm a complete dickhead who had forgotten to get back to you! Sorry about that, I couldn't have got that low on price anyway if it's any consolation.

Zoidberg:
hey that's cool, as it goes i didn't need any new parts. well, a new race but that's coming and will take ten mins so pretty much job done. how was barca (?) ?

HOWEVER, can i hit you up for 40 x 186mm spokes, nips and a bsd marmy guard (all in black)? if you can do me the marmy bearings aswell i shall worship the ground that you walk on and give praise to the place where you sit

peggiesmalls:
Broke my amity forks which have been rode less than 10times.....fuck this.getting odyssey f25's or something

Danno:

--- Quote from: Zoidberg on May 17, 2014, 11:29:59 AM ---hey that's cool, as it goes i didn't need any new parts. well, a new race but that's coming and will take ten mins so pretty much job done. how was barca (?) ?

HOWEVER, can i hit you up for 40 x 186mm spokes, nips and a bsd marmy guard (all in black)? if you can do me the marmy bearings aswell i shall worship the ground that you walk on and give praise to the place where you sit

--- End quote ---

Yeah no worries! I'm back in on Monday but will drop you a message with my Facebook because I don't sign in here to often and forget to check the messages! Malaga was amazing btw - it needs to be on everyone's bucket list (we've been three times now do that says it all!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version