The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (812/890) > >>

bluebmx:
wasn't today, but 2 days ago got my bike up and running due to a friend lending me a few parts. Will work for now until I get some new parts in. Still not 100% cleared to ride, but feeling good so far. http://instagram.com/p/oY92ObjCTi/

Prodigal Son:
Bummer, your back is still fucked up?

bluebmx:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on May 27, 2014, 12:00:38 AM ---Bummer, your back is still fucked up?

--- End quote ---

nah, this was a whole different thing. Super rare shoulder injury that has to just do it's thing (for 6 months) and then it's either good or not. There is some treatment that is super expensive and not covered by any insurance that I could do if I had to, but I'm hoping it doesn't come to that. My rehab has gone well and it's very close to time t find out if it's all good or not. The hard part is knowing how much it can take crashing wise. Def going to have to modify the way I bail to minimize impact.

metalbmxer:
Took out a link and replaced it with a half link. Wheel is now officially slammed. Say goodbye to chain slap!

Prodigal Son:

--- Quote from: bluebmx on May 27, 2014, 09:43:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on May 27, 2014, 12:00:38 AM ---Bummer, your back is still fucked up?

--- End quote ---

nah, this was a whole different thing. Super rare shoulder injury that has to just do it's thing (for 6 months) and then it's either good or not. There is some treatment that is super expensive and not covered by any insurance that I could do if I had to, but I'm hoping it doesn't come to that. My rehab has gone well and it's very close to time t find out if it's all good or not. The hard part is knowing how much it can take crashing wise. Def going to have to modify the way I bail to minimize impact.

--- End quote ---

To be young and ride away from these sorts of things. Godspeed dude.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version