The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (814/890) > >>

Craig Slist:
Rode the bmx for the first time in months,feels janky as fuck.No wonder why I'd rather take my road bike out

hugh.:
Found a brand new v3 odyssey cassette in. 48h

DontcallmeKenneth:
Started to try and be more consistent in the simple tricks I like like hop 3s fast and over things. I fell a lot but I did manage to a clean one over this parking lot thing. Felt so weird being up in the air for a long time. Then I headed out at 1am to this closed down car dealership where I basically fell on every attempt trying to grind a handrail. I made up for my failure but doing a feeble hard 180 off a ledge on the way back home.

Thomas031:
^^sick i can't feeble hard180 for the life of me. only if i put pegs on the left and upgrind a ledge or something. but then again feeble 3's are easy for me, i love being fuckfooted with grinds.

Tomahawk stem hand finally polished to perfection. Tomorrow i have a polishing wheel to use to get the final shine on.

'I'm gonna be SOO original'

Not really, but at least it will look good on my bike. I like being a nitpicker.

Gary:

--- Quote from: hugh. on June 02, 2014, 04:20:55 PM ---Found a brand new v3 odyssey cassette in. 48h

--- End quote ---
a bike shop a couple cities over has 3 48h Odyssey cassette s and a Og Odyssey hazard freecoaster 16t

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version