The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (817/890) > >>

DontcallmeKenneth:
Went to this park to try my hand at some mellow rails which went all bad. Rode around this park and dodged a guy in the bike path which had me going into the dirt on the side as I went a little down the path I found this...

I want to meet the folks who dug this this shit because it's nuts. I used to ride nothing but trails so I think now would be a great time to get back into the flow. I didn't hit shit but some mediocre jump but I think I will hit the big ones soon.

oscar_5788:
2.25 Fafs Tires I order came in , wrong size  2.30s just put them on my bike not gonna deal with shipping them back. brakes barley have clearance just had to adjust them slightly, gonna ride tomorrow see how they are

AaronBmx:
Changed a headset bearring because my top one was or play or didn't turn well.
Rode it and got a pedalbite, haven't really had one this year i think, felt good.

Thomas031:
@ Black Miguel, those trails look crazy! always good to meet the guys who built it, probably a good scene around there. That, or you found amazing abandoned trails lol.

Just got this in today.

Still have to wait for a Sunday Soundwave in black, chrome bars, a headset and bb, to match my chrome r25's.
Going to be an over the top gold setup right here. Just because i can.
First bike i'll own that has only first-owner parts. Stoked.

peggiesmalls:
Found a crack on the seat tube weld or at least a hairline one,lasted quite well nearly 4 years pretty good for a non ht- tawain frame 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version