The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (831/890) > >>

bluebmx:
got a new bolt and nut put on for my seat post clamp that ha been stripped. Also got some new crank spindle bolts because I lost my friend's when I borrowed his bike for parts a while back...

jtr:
pain it in a dark olive tone with only black parts!

@ss4oLe:

--- Quote from: jtr on August 01, 2014, 10:35:51 AM ---pain it in a dark olive tone with only black parts!

--- End quote ---

I've had a dark green bike in the past. I want to not do the same thing again.

I just looked through the entire "post your shitty paint jobs" thread to see if I could get some inspiration.

I may do another camo job but with different colors or something.

Not doing the frame one solid color would be cool but I don't know what..

The bars/stem/fork/front wheel are all black so painting the headtube/front of the frame black (and the rest of the frame whatever) might look neat oh.

Gary:

--- Quote from: @ss4oLe on July 31, 2014, 10:11:58 PM ---took my bike apart and plan to paint it.

any color suggestions? mostly black parts...

--- End quote ---

I've thought about doing a jawbreaker type paint job. Paint 4 or 5 colors and sanding threw too let the other volors show like a jawbreaker. I've been too lazy too go thru with it

peggiesmalls:

--- Quote from: Gary on August 01, 2014, 04:22:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: @ss4oLe on July 31, 2014, 10:11:58 PM ---took my bike apart and plan to paint it.

any color suggestions? mostly black parts...

--- End quote ---

I've thought about doing a jawbreaker type paint job. Paint 4 or 5 colors and sanding threw too let the other volors show like a jawbreaker. I've been too lazy too go thru with it

--- End quote ---
my friend did this looks dead good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version