The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (838/890) > >>

CMB:
Put a pair of gum T1 grips and a new brake cable on.

Prodigal Son:

--- Quote from: Gary on August 21, 2014, 08:11:20 AM ---I'm listening too the air hissing out of my front tire for some unknown reason. Bikes been unridden for 4 days, It sounds like a spray can going off . Nothing weirder than random tube leaks

--- End quote ---

When you use a gas station air compressor that has no gauge and it explodes while in your roof rack or in your trunk may not be weird but it is fully frightening.

metalbmxer:

--- Quote from: Black Miguel on August 21, 2014, 08:21:55 PM ---Got my Madera hub today. Time to save up $100 so I can get spokes and have the local shop lace my wheels for me.

--- End quote ---

Dude. No.

You will be better off lacing yourself and getting it right.

http://www.gsportbmx.co.uk/custom/wheel_build/wheels.html

DontcallmeKenneth:
But it's only $35 a wheel and I'm lazy. Plus I can never make the hops go away.

Gary:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on August 22, 2014, 01:42:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: Gary on August 21, 2014, 08:11:20 AM ---I'm listening too the air hissing out of my front tire for some unknown reason. Bikes been unridden for 4 days, It sounds like a spray can going off . Nothing weirder than random tube leaks

--- End quote ---

When you use a gas station air compressor that has no gauge and it explodes while in your roof rack or in your trunk may not be weird but it is fully frightening.

--- End quote ---

I had that happen in the bike shop I helped out at. Blew the sidewall out , sounded like a 12 gauge. Still not as loud as the transport that grenaded a tire while I was passing it on the highway. That was crazy loud

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version