The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (842/890) > >>

CMB:
Resprayed my pedals black without taking them off. I want to paint my bike but I don't feel like taking it apart.

DontcallmeKenneth:
Rode a park broke my chain took my bsd tires off put some animal shit back on ride till I got tired. I'm getting a key chain for my 2.4 bsd tires an buying some 2.25 bsd tires when I get more money. Bike feels good.

GUMP_:
Played around with some more airs and stuff. Got consistent foot of air during one run so that was 4-5 airs in a row.

Also played around with nose picks. Can't commit to hoping back in yet. But getting more confident up there. Tire closer to the coping

lifeloveregret:

--- Quote from: Mattchu on September 08, 2014, 06:04:18 PM ---I got my frame back from paint this afternoon. Just built it back up, dialed it in, and am now heading down to the skatepark to session.

--- End quote ---

That is a beautiful bike, but it needs  Primo Hemorrhoid  seat!

CMB:
I went to a bike shop on the Eastern end of the island and scored a pair of new Fit Mac bars for $45. The owner of the shop was trying to clear out some old BMX inventory so everything was 50% off. Picked up a set of Mac grips and clear Ody pads as well. Cost me 60 and change for everything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version