The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (848/890) > >>

barcodebilly:
Riding my bike right now.. feels good man.

Sasha:

--- Quote from: tim_sch on October 26, 2014, 02:58:11 PM ---Found that out, too. With longer grips my turndowns suck balls, with shorter ones (ODI Longneck) they are way better, because I grip my bars a tad wider. Rest looks to be the same.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Trap Miguel on October 26, 2014, 03:16:19 PM ---Keeps my hands from venturing close to the bends so i can rotate better. Plus it feels right fimor some reason.

--- End quote ---

So what you mean is that changing where you hold your bars has an effect, not grip length. Gotcha.

DontcallmeKenneth:
If that was the case i wouldnt have changed grips. But no, longer grips place my hands closer to the bends so i have to move them further before i do any hop" " trick. Shorter grips keep my hands further from the bends thus eliminating the need to move my hands at all.

_tom_:
Rode it before work for the first time in ages, I'm gonna be nackered tonight. And it's a sad state of affairs when your road bike is dirtier than your mountain bike, what has my life become?

Sasha:

--- Quote from: Trap Miguel on October 31, 2014, 05:10:02 AM ---If that was the case i wouldnt have changed grips. But no, longer grips place my hands closer to the bends so i have to move them further before i do any hop" " trick. Shorter grips keep my hands further from the bends thus eliminating the need to move my hands at all.

--- End quote ---

You know you don't have to hold your grips right in the middle, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version