The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (854/890) > >>

CMB:
Walked my bike into the trails, tarped up the jumps and walked out. Thinking about getting a cheap LHD wheel so I do some grindzzzz over the winter.

montymitch:
De-gunked my sprocket and driver. I'm laying some fresh satin black on my cranks and once it dries I'll throw it back together with a new chain.

dude...:
went back to small bars (as in back to chopped down perfect 10s haha) and took my brake off and had a great ride. felt a bit more hunched over but got no foot xups back straight away, and also did a couple of hop bars as well. hope i can last a while before i hurt my back again

paranoidmexican:
got my big city rims ($10 each!!), cult seat, and dans comp "street ratchet" tool set today. less than $50 spent. buying spokes from flatland fuel and lacing my hubs up myself (with help from a friend).

haven't ridden in 2 weeks, carpal tunnel is lame. trying to wear braces and do these exercises the doc told me to try and avoid surgery. hoping to actually ride 2015.

DontcallmeKenneth:
I got the same rims. I get them on saturday. Hopefully the spokes i have will work with them. I also replaced the skavenger with an ivy5. I ride my bike a lot more now so the lack of seat post was troubling. I can now sit comfortably thanks to my 200mm merritt post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version