The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (862/890) > >>

DontcallmeKenneth:
I had the wza for a total of 3 days before deciding to put the ivy back together. The short back end was sweet but the 21.1 tt wasnt. Had it been shorter probably would still be riding it but its ok. I through thw ivy back together and within minutes the shit i was struggling with came with ease. Also installed my keychain which im happy with. I cant wait for a little more money so i can go through with my order on empire.

paranoidmexican:
changed some brake pads that wouldn't grip, rode with my brother for about 2 hours

Brooklynrider:

--- Quote from: Trap Miguel on January 24, 2015, 10:10:46 PM ---I had the wza for a total of 3 days before deciding to put the ivy back together. The short back end was sweet but the 21.1 tt wasnt. Had it been shorter probably would still be riding it but its ok. I through thw ivy back together and within minutes the shit i was struggling with came with ease. Also installed my keychain which im happy with. I cant wait for a little more money so i can go through with my order on empire.

--- End quote ---
What toptube size do you regularly ride? 21.1" isn't that big at all.

DontcallmeKenneth:
20.75, thats what the ivy is.

14thStbikes:
I'm with you Trap, TT size throws me off something fierce. I can ride 20"-20.5" and have all of my hops and spins. 20.75" I can still hop pretty much the same height, but on the few 21" TT bikes I have I struggle with everything. I thought it was when I changed to larger bars(from Bob's to Elf's), but I just put the Elf's on the 20" barcode I got from Brooklyn and I can hop and spin just fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version