The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (863/890) > >>

Brooklynrider:
I've ridden everything from a 20" to 21.25" and it takes me a session to get used to it. Handlebars, on the other hand, fuck me up. It takes me forever to get used to even the slightest change.

DontcallmeKenneth:
I have been adapting quickly lately. Like with the skavenger frame i was running, thats the type of geo i stay away from even with a 21" tt and that felt fine. I also didnt ride for almost two months but i guess i have tt limits i dont know. All i know is nothing was clicking and as soon as i put the ivy frame back together it was all good. I even added dehart bricks to my wheels and i still felt more at home on this than the bsd. Now my beverage on the other hand that felt great.

paranoidmexican:
Found two sets of camacura brake parts. They look cool but when I tried them on my Evo ll brakes the springs where to low profile to work.

CHROME_RIMS_YO:
lately during every session i've been hurting my right ankle, my right hand at the thumb/forefinger junction , and my upper back to the point where i can't ride or do much for a couple days after. i'm almost 32, and the healing process is slowed down to a snail's pace. in an effort to make my bike less thrashable, i removed 4 pegs and my rear brake and put on my tallest bars/stem combo. it didn't help me take it easy, i went apeshit on a mellow bank after some 360 fakie sliders turned into 450s which turned into a couple sketchy 540 nosedives to flat. i almost never fuck with brakeless riding, my finger is always on the lever for manuals and hops and damn near everything and it's something i thought i couldn't overcome. so now i think the pegs and eventually the brake will go back on and i'll try to only pull the lever for fufanus and maybe sparing scooter kids lives occasionally, and i'll just lock my bike up in the garage and make my wife keep the bikelock key for a couple weeks while i take it easy and try to get in to see a doctor about my injuries.

in "new parts" news i got some gum revenge industries customer friendly grips and they're the answer to my sweaty hands that have been blowing off my worn-in edwins lately. i also got a 25t fit keyguard for when my ankle can tolerate relearning sprocket chunk barspin fakies on this bank to skinny ledge subbox spot.

DontcallmeKenneth:
Holla!
You've been riding like a beast lately. Sometime in the future i need to take some time to cone out and shred with you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version