The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (868/890) > >>

barcodebilly:
Haven't ridden my bike since new years week.. need to fix a flat.

DontcallmeKenneth:
Went to the shop and we sat and looked at my bike trying to figure out what my bike needed. We didnt find anything but he did say he has a sxtn stem he would sell me so im getting that later. Also traded some parts and got hawks out of the deal. So i lightened up the bike a bit by removing the dehart tires.

CMB:
Put on red flanged Cult Vans grip, new Fairdale headset and my old Odyssey CS2 forks. With the taller bars I can get away with running a slammed stem but may switch back to my XLTs if they feel too low. Thinking about ditching the tan walls for a bit as well.

Danno:
Took my driver out of my a Profile hub as it had gone pretty quiet...I had 1 and 3/4 springs left in there and the rest had disintegrated. Stuck four new ones in and it's back in business.

Worryingly I was boosting about 6-7 foot out of a 9 foot quarter transferring into a vert wall last night, I could have died if they other had fucked it too!

Prodigal Son:
I fixed it and it seems solid. I haven't ridden since the 24th or something. Organic chemistry and embarrassingly, trig are all the time I have when I'm not working.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version