The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (870/890) > >>

dude...:
yeah tom at empire filled me in straight away and told me they had an equivalent one held at fbm in case i wanted it. just have to wait a bit longer so they can ship that one out but all good

Finn the Human:
Went to fit a new brake only to find the arms were too long. Cleaned, regreased and used the new hardware on the old brake. Works way better.

DontcallmeKenneth:
Been riding this 21.25 btm for the last week. Finally got over my mental block and finally went down a legit ledge. It was a good day then ordered my new wheels from empire.

butterynozza:

--- Quote from: Trap Miguel on February 19, 2015, 05:49:01 PM ---Been riding this 21.25 btm for the last week. Finally got over my mental block and finally went down a legit ledge. It was a good day then ordered my new wheels from empire.

--- End quote ---

so you couldn't even ride down a ledge and yet you swap parts every day? lol

DontcallmeKenneth:

--- Quote from: butterynozza on February 20, 2015, 06:18:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: Trap Miguel on February 19, 2015, 05:49:01 PM ---Been riding this 21.25 btm for the last week. Finally got over my mental block and finally went down a legit ledge. It was a good day then ordered my new wheels from empire.

--- End quote ---

so you couldn't even ride down a ledge and yet you swap parts every day? lol

--- End quote ---
Parts havent changed... and if you mean frames, i still have my ivy and i got the btm dirt cheap so why not?  Also the hubba was a big thing for me. I have not gone down anything higher than my stem so it was an accomplishment. I have been riding a lot harder lately and didnt want to keep beating up the ivy so thats why i have the btm. As for the wheels i have been waiting to complete that order since before i got my stolen bike back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version