The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (872/890) > >>

DontcallmeKenneth:
Made some adjustments to the bike. Finally got a chance to ride somewhere other than the apartment complex.  Murky screen grab of a wallride by my place.

farva:

--- Quote from: worzian on July 20, 2014, 05:42:42 PM ---Yesterday I covered a saddle with lambskin in an homáge to James.
image by ianworz, on Flickr

I'm gonna do a few more things to this bike and then I'll post a check.

--- End quote ---

good job man!

DontcallmeKenneth:
My back was starting to hurt on monday at work after i rode the park so i put my tall ts and sxtn stem on the kink and it felt like ass despite alleviating some pain on my back. Big 4s went back on as soon as i got home. Then i ordered a sprocket for the T-1. I hope to have another wheelset so i can put the good set i just got on the barcode and whatever wheels i get, on the kink. Most likely ill just buy cranks and a seat setup so i can just have two complete bikes and the girlfriend wont be mad that our balchony has bike parts everywhere.

GUMP_:
Went to my fav east coast bmx store for the first time and got to meet the dudes who have looked after me over the years. Was good to actually meet people rather than just phone and email convo's.

While I was there got a new cable for my front brakes and a United tire on the back to replace my well loved asm.

Still can't get nose picks.

master:
Threw some paint on the T-1 on Monday, I'm letting it cure another couple days before full reassembly.

I also swapped pedal pins on the Spikes and cut them down 2mm. Much better now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version