The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (877/890) > >>

G:

--- Quote from: Trap Miguel on March 13, 2015, 02:36:23 PM ---Damn keychain got messed up today, so no chain for the T-1. Back to the kink. Weird that my somewhat janky shadow manages to stay together with loose pins and odd noises.
I guess its user error on my part with the keychain.

--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear of the problem.
It may well be that the Shadow chain has ravaged your sprocket and/or driver. Once the teeth are worn down any chain is going to struggle.

:)
G.

master:
Stoked for my new keychain, sprocket and driver to arrive today. Dis gon' be good.

DontcallmeKenneth:

--- Quote from: G on March 16, 2015, 09:15:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: Trap Miguel on March 13, 2015, 02:36:23 PM ---Damn keychain got messed up today, so no chain for the T-1. Back to the kink. Weird that my somewhat janky shadow manages to stay together with loose pins and odd noises.
I guess its user error on my part with the keychain.

--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear of the problem.
It may well be that the Shadow chain has ravaged your sprocket and/or driver. Once the teeth are worn down any chain is going to struggle.

:)
G.

--- End quote ---
I had to get a new sprocket for the t-1 to stop the chain slap so it was a new sprocket. I will probably order another half link for that chsin when i feel like riding it again.

CMB:
Thinking about ordering Odyssey R32 forks for no other reason than I want a pair of Odyssey forks again.

montymitch:
I bought a used pair of Eclat cranks and they've had a slight wobble since I first put them on. Yesterday I got particularly mad at them and put some red Loctite on the spindle, only to discover they were bottomed out. I slipped a spacer in there and tightened them up and they are solid.

Now I'm left wondering if I'll ever be able to get them off the bike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version