The Street > The Bike Shop

What did you do to your bike today? (v2)

<< < (887/890) > >>

Zoidberg:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on June 21, 2015, 04:34:03 PM ---Is Paulo still alive?

--- End quote ---

I saw him last Tuesday for the first time in ages, he's still married so he's kind of alive : )

lifeloveregret:

--- Quote from: Zoidberg on June 21, 2015, 02:35:37 PM ---

it was the other day, but anyway, sorted out my cranks and then the brakes, had a general fiddle because it's been sat idle for a while, the new stem's fine now. those pedals were £9 cheaper than black ones, i'm tempted to change the bodies for the black bodies i have as on that set on one the bearings have gone and the other is stuck in a powerbite but the colour has grown on me and i doubt i'll ever be fucked. i had some black plastic rubens in between but found them really uncomfy. they're still in almost new condition if anyone's interested!

took it down the park for the first time in ages to discover some genius has built this wooden bank bit:

bike is running absolutely sweetly and tempted to get another two plegs but with guards too it's a bit pricey, either way i've got to start riding it more

--- End quote ---

Is that a 19" Hamilton?

Zoidberg:
Yep, original paint and headtube sticker. Euro bb.

Got it off here for £35 a long time ago now. The right chain stay has seen better days but apart from that it's been good to me.

RAILS!:
Nice to see the OG London crew still out and about...That addition to Mile End is sick!!!

DontcallmeKenneth:
I got a fork and a stem. I've got a long way to go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version