Others > Riding Photos

Papoy riding

<< < (22/207) > >>

blueee:
you know what, tight radius fullpipes are wayyyyyy funner to ride than those giant 40 foot monstrosities... at least i think so

also when you make it out of the slickest concrete ever D:

skateparkrider:

--- Quote from: bluemeate;3540594 ---you know what, tight radius fullpipes are wayyyyyy funner to ride than those giant 40 foot monstrosities... at least i think so

also when you make it out of the slickest concrete ever D:
--- End quote ---

I think I just love all types of full pipes.  I have rode the Louisville one before and it is really awesome because of the bowl it is in.  You can get some really good lines that end up in a high speed carve in the tube.  The only smaller diameter ones I have rode have been "in the wild."  And they were long so you could carve back and forth forever.

skateparkrider:
Found a few I forgot about when I was looking for Model C pictures...

This is on my 21" Tree Little Buddy.  It was a sample frame I bought from Tree when they were testing out some different frame options.  Mine has a 75 HT, Spanish BB and a wild dual cable routing system.  And it was pink.  Loved that frame. Still have it, too!

This was my first 'dirt specific' bike I set up.  I built this bike up because the 4 pegged, freecoaster Tree was coming back all fucked up from the trails after every session and I was tired of cleaning it and making the brakes work again.  I sold an old video camera and BAM- my love for riding multiple bikes began.  This is a 21.25 Doyle.  This was also coincidentally the last session we had at Honda Hills in Rochester NY before the main guys started a new spot the next summer.  We only rode this berm as a quarter this one day, but it worked so good!  Perfect session to end on at Honda.

This is probably one of my favorite pictures on the Doyle.  This was such a good hip.  RIP X-Dreams Skatepark.

KillSeth:
One-handed table photo is so awesome. I would be interested in pictures of the routing system on that Tree if you ever get around to posting them.

skateparkrider:

--- Quote from: KillSeth;3541022 ---One-handed table photo is so awesome. I would be interested in pictures of the routing system on that Tree if you ever get around to posting them.
--- End quote ---

Frame is at home.  I will try to get a few snaps.  ps- thanks on the table picture.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version