Others > Riding Photos

Papoy riding

<< < (23/207) > >>

JVDK:
That one handed table is rad, and that hip looks amazing!

blueee:
killer table, man, I used to 1 handed table everything till one day i missed the bar and stopped doing them

probably my fav trick of all time

skateparkrider:
I don't think I have let a good one fly since this hip.  I need to sack up and try them more.

skateparkrider:

--- Quote from: KillSeth;3541022 ---I would be interested in pictures of the routing system on that Tree if you ever get around to posting them.
--- End quote ---

They were on the trusty Myspace!!  Didn't even have to dig through my garage.  Overall I was very stoked with how my brakes worked on this bike.  They pulled very effortlessly when compared to dual cable set ups I had rode in the past.  I also never ran into any issues where the cables were damaged being exposed the way they are along the underside of the TT.  Interesting idea, but it is with out a doubt not for everyone.

Basically the idea behind this set up is to have as little cable housing as possible.  This creates the least amount of friction on your cable pull.  

I used Nokon cables to try and add to the frictionless feel.  It also helps allow you to run a shorter bend on the cable from the gyro to the stop on the frame.  (plus Ruben rode that shit, dude)

I used some inside housing on the Nokon to make the cable not run against the welded on barrel.

attactrl:
I want that frame!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version