Others > Riding Photos

Papoy riding

<< < (104/207) > >>

skateparkrider:

--- Quote from: paranoidmexican;3626504 ---and that is a-ok! do you have the cruiser with the fronts?
--- End quote ---

Currently built up in my garage:

The Model C shown.  21.75" tt and the 7.25" 24umph bars.  This is the roast bike.  Usually only ridden at Mable Davis skatepark in the deep bowl and at the trails.  Its also one of my favorite bikes to just ride around on.  

22" Wave C with front only brakes, 4 plegs and Odyssey Reloader freecoaster hub.  This bike is a fucking tank and I ride it wherever.

Flatware Tango frame built up fully flat.  24mm Chase G forks and the 6 deg. Chase bars.  I ride/have ridden flat the least amount of all other bikes, but it is really fun and I have been getting a bit more into it as of late.  

Funday 2 is a 21" TT that is currently set up with only front brakes and 4 alloy Rifle pegs.  I keep my rear brakes in my bag though.  I have only had them off for maybe 2 months.  I normally don't like to have my rear brakes off but have been having fun with it, so it will continue for now.  

So basically the only bike I have that doesn't have a front brake on it is the green Model C.

bluebmx:

--- Quote from: skateparkrider;3626533 ---
22" Wave C with front only brakes, 4 plegs and Odyssey Reloader freecoaster hub.  This bike is a fucking tank and I ride it wherever.

--- End quote ---

this sounds amazing.

vandalchad:
[/IMG]
shit footed toboggen over the best hip in the world at the best park in the world

toady:
Jumped over a small human at The Lumberyard in Portland last Saturday.

skateparkrider:
hahaha.  That is awesome.

How is the Lumberyard?  Pretty good?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version