Others > Riding Photos

Papoy riding

<< < (195/207) > >>

Prodigal Son:
Fuck yes! Have you lost weight?

What happened to Ethan? aka Shore Bird?

Donald:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on July 31, 2015, 12:12:14 AM ---Fuck yes! Have you lost weight?

--- End quote ---
Thanks man, I've lost about 45lbs since I've seen you.

Ethan is still around, he's working at a local bike shop as the head mechanic. I only see him if I stop by the shop to hang out. Him and his lady are buying a house. Ken works and that's about it. I haven't seen Cory in a while, but he owns a gun accessory store (I think that's what it is).

If you're ever down near here again, we should ride something other than a parking lot. I feel like we owe you an apology for having you drive an hour or two out of your way to sit in front of a rite aid.

Oh, and are you still in NorCal? I need to head up to Napa to see my buddy soon, would be cool if we could squeeze in a little riding

Prodigal Son:
Yep, I'm down to get a lil outside Sacramento. There's some good parks in the Sonoma area. The Glory Hole is also a possibility. The whole area is burning down right now actually.

Danno:
Screen grab from our trails and a table from behind on a 5 foot mini ramp.

CHROME_RIMS_YO:

--- Quote from: Donald on July 31, 2015, 07:28:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on July 31, 2015, 12:12:14 AM ---Fuck yes! Have you lost weight?

--- End quote ---
Thanks man, I've lost about 45lbs since I've seen you.

Ethan is still around, he's working at a local bike shop as the head mechanic. I only see him if I stop by the shop to hang out. Him and his lady are buying a house. Ken works and that's about it. I haven't seen Cory in a while, but he owns a gun accessory store (I think that's what it is).

If you're ever down near here again, we should ride something other than a parking lot. I feel like we owe you an apology for having you drive an hour or two out of your way to sit in front of a rite aid.

Oh, and are you still in NorCal? I need to head up to Napa to see my buddy soon, would be cool if we could squeeze in a little riding

--- End quote ---

i'm in napa, let's get a little bikeguide norcal meetup or somethin. not that you know me or anything, but you know... bikeguide old dude solidarity or whatever

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version