The Street > The Lounge

PAPOY Spot Finds

<< < (21/54) > >>

GUMP_:

--- Quote from: Austin Tasseltine;3591846 ---fave ledge

--- End quote ---

Kim took me to this when I rode Perth last. My idea is brim feeble regular down to hop up at the end to oppo feeble on the far ledge.

I did drop in down the hill to high speed oppo brick feeble. Was so fun. What to go back there and hopefully not have the flu this time

Tooth Paste:

Anyone else notice blueee's bike bell? Haha.

Also, I am jealous of just about everything posted on the last page.

Boomhauer:

--- Quote from: blueee;3591829 ---in sf:
long ledge

next block over from mcdonalds, theres a plaza with lots more banks up above that plaza
--- End quote ---

I've ridden both of these spots, that bank covered place is amazing especially if you smash down the street and hit the big bank into the smaller one up top.. We rode there for at least 45 minutes and didn't get kicked out..

That whole area is amazing, there's a 10-12 stair near there, a ledge spot with a walkway gap, a bank/ledge thing Aitken gaps off of in some video and some "shapes" ledges.

Good shit.

barcodebilly:
Chill spot. R.I.P Hostess :( Long live your rail though

blueee:
one of the 3 real handrails i ever done, hana ranch elementry, hercules, ca

crazy chris' warehouse room, salinas, ca

scotty, low to high rail, salinas, ca

downhill driveway to fence hop, dude did it while some mountainbikers were uinloading at the very house, think they woulda been stoked instead of booting us :/
salinas ca

low rail. salinas ca

crazy lady n hubba, along market(main street) SF

outfront the new balboa skatepark, SF

Balboa bart/muni station, SF

and a few more of these ledges & stairs not pictured

jump thingy

okay, jump thingy continues on to here, where it turns to a bank to ledge thingy, then all the wacky shit is in the back, like that gubba goes down a bank, then next to that, the bank turns into a lil ledge that banked at the  top and connect as other end, really funky, but real dope

paint bowl. san jose

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version