The Street > The Lounge

PAPOY Spot Finds

<< < (25/54) > >>

pegs:
mellow bank to high spiky fence with a leccy box after it, swerve that for a rail hop! or has someone done it dan?

Danno:

--- Quote from: _tom_ on April 02, 2013, 06:00:36 PM ---Yeah where's that? Looks fun.

--- End quote ---

It's in a village called Bishops Tachbrook just outside of Leamington Spa. I think Kinchy posted it in this thread a few pages ago. It goes round the corner into a pretty fun berm section. Give us a shout if you're going, I will come for a ride if I'm about or direct you to the 4x track too (I think you ride that sort of thing?)

--- Quote from: pegs on April 03, 2013, 11:44:13 AM ---mellow bank to high spiky fence with a leccy box after it, swerve that for a rail hop! or has someone done it dan?

--- End quote ---

Nobody has done it yet and it's a pretty tight gap to get past the box but we reckon its do-able. None of us really ride street so we've pussied it.

Sebastian:
^I don't blame you, that setup looks scary as fuck.  No room to hop, no room for error.

_tom_:
Ah Leamington Spa isn't too far, I'll let you know if I head over there any time soon. I love pump tracks and that sort of thing.

Went to that concrete park in Harborough earlier, it was fun but I really suck at riding bmx haha. First time I've actually ridden a bowl and just carving around that was really fun. The jump box thing is good as well, rounded lips so hanging up isn't a huge problem. Still suffering the same scooter epidemic as everywhere else though.

Danno:
We're probably gonna do market harborough soon, can get a session in before heading for s late one at Flo now the clocks have gone forward. You ever been to Wirksworth? Saw an edit from there a couple of weeks ago and it looks alright.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version