The Street > The Lounge

PAPOY Spot Finds

<< < (28/54) > >>

_tom_:
oof the jump boxes bit looks good

Danno:
Definitely going to be heading to the Kettering park when it's open, you might know one of my mates if you're from near there Tom.

England's getting a lot of good parks at the moment!

ginger:
Love the look of those tight quarters on the back of the fence. I want to see a nice big icepick photo when the park is open!

_tom_:
I dont know any riders round here, each time I'm at the park its either empty or scooters. And an icepick on that would be awesome but I'm definitely not capable haha the most you'll get out of me is a below coping "air" and a feeble/smith.

Danno:
Years ago I heard about this old pool not too far from where I live but completely forgot about it until a couple of weeks ago. We were driving to this newish park and I remembered it was meant to be nearby. I contacted some of the older lads who used to ride it to get directions and they said it was full of water last time they went but we headed there tonight anyway. Hunted for a while, and found an abandoned house which was sketchy as shit and eventually found what we were looking for. As soon as we arrived we realised it was in a recent edit as well which explained why it was pretty clean. Spent about 30-40 minutes sweeping and shovelling some shit/dead pigeon out of it and it was ready to ride. Someone else has looked after it so were definitely gonna keep it properly on the downlow but it's proper cool to find it so close to home.

Edit - just realised the photo makes it look really mellow...you can carve and air out the too of it as the banks have a curve to them!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version