The Street > The Lounge

PAPOY Spot Finds

<< < (33/54) > >>

barcodebilly:
That's commitment^

Y'all have seen this one

This alley has 3 of these ledges, muy bien

favouritegame:

--- Quote from: Bunky on December 06, 2013, 06:49:16 PM ---Been mapping out spots on Google places.  Red means I've stopped there and checked it out, Green means it looks like it may be a spot.

--- End quote ---

This is a good idea cause you can share it easily. Make sure its unlisted though. I've been slowly mapping London spots, and unfortunately for everyone else, years of searching and 400+ photos of spots geotagged on my phone is a little too precious to give up to just anyone. ;) It becomes an obsession after a while.

blueee:
after years i finnally pulled off the road to check this out. runways a lil fucked. an hour of work and itll be fine

meanwhile dad is helping out the spot, el sobrante ca, next to lil ceasers

and right up the hill is a lil skatesized thingything
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/808/rh6j.JPG

big size thing on my way home between the embarcadero and 880 in oakland

i dont know why i got scared and didnt ride this. i didnt realize what a big pussy i am until i uploaded this pic, whoops

dreamy wallride over a cactus into a telephone pole or tree, also omw home

how have i never noticed this before, like right around the corner from home

god damn i think i coulda cleared it, ima mofotiger

half my pics are fullsized, half are scaled, really fucking annoying

condrbkr:
I can't wait til I get to Cali. Those spots Barcodebilly and bluee posted are luscious.

KillSeth:
Bunky, you make sure to keep me posted on any wallride finds that you have. I've ridden that wild bank that you posted off Capital (as well as eyeing up the right-hand hip at the end that shoots you out into the road).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version