The Street > The Lounge

PAPOY Spot Finds

<< < (34/54) > >>

blueee:
in front of my friends work. one the banks you cant see, but its right there in the middle

el cerrito del norte bart station

wall in oakland

10+ rails next to the new freemont skatepark (which has a ton of insteresting obsticles but is wayyyy too cramped and crowded and slippery)

jack london square, oakland

Bunky:

--- Quote from: KillSeth on January 03, 2014, 03:02:58 PM ---Bunky, you make sure to keep me posted on any wallride finds that you have. I've ridden that wild bank that you posted off Capital (as well as eyeing up the right-hand hip at the end that shoots you out into the road).

--- End quote ---

Will do man!  Nothing really yet that falls into the awesome wall ride category, but I'll keep an eye out.  I actually ran into some guys riding street downtown on Sunday and one of them said he knows you.  I can't wait for the weather to get better.

I've been looking for the perfect little rail to get back comfortable trying stuff into and out of rails.  Looks like I may have found it:

This is such a fun little spot.  Probably going to be a regular once the sun comes out.

This thing looks interesting too.

barcodebilly:
That is some good stuff bunky

thirks:
holy fuck, that mini flat rail looks SO fun

RAILS!:

--- Quote from: Bunky on January 14, 2014, 09:57:07 PM ---
This is such a fun little spot.  Probably going to be a regular once the sun comes out.

--- End quote ---

oh wow

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version