The Street > The Lounge

RIP Brian Itzaina

<< < (3/39) > >>

Narcoleptic Insomniac:
What a shame. I didn't know him personally but I got such an awful feeling when I read the title of this thread.

Alex.:
That's so terrible. Way too young.

RIP Brian.

Cole:
Definitely hoped that there would be some sort of humour after reading the title. Unfortunately no such luck. Condolences to all those affected.

torontoflatlander:
Not going to make a second post but to at least expand upon what was written knowing the circumstances of what's happened to Brian. It's a terrible loss of someone who for all intents and purposes seemed to be alright on the outside. The BMX community and the Bikeguide community are very close knit and it's always hard to hear something like this happen. I've talked with Brian regarding the industry and bike stuff in general and he always had nothing but great vibes. My condolences to his family and to those he left behind. RIP.

Bink:
I hope this is a hoax, but I will eulogize anyway:

I may have argued Brian a time or two about some minuscule bike parts-related bullshit some years back, but I am proud to have exchanged snobby, snarky remarks with a guy who cared enough about bikes to get angry. He loved bikes of all kinds, his posts and treads helped keep this place alive, and, aside from his boot fetish, he seemed like a kind and decent person. I, random guy on an internet forum, will miss you. Farewell, Brian.

I wish your family well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version