The Street > The Lounge

RIP Brian Itzaina

<< < (21/39) > >>

BonerhasBent:

--- Quote from: hugh. on December 19, 2013, 10:59:03 AM ---Thats real!?!

--- End quote ---

Yup, it sure is. I believe he got it over two years ago haha, good shit!

master:

--- Quote from: BonerhasBent on December 19, 2013, 10:55:20 AM ---Brian's BG tattoo! I couldn't believe he actually got this when i saw it. Classic shit!

--- End quote ---

I had forgotten about this... he really did love this forum and always stuck around even with the changes and BS that took place.

Stickied this thread for Brian. We'll all miss him.

Zoidberg:
Bring the rep system back in Brian's honour/ memory.

Make it so!

couch:
Such a bummer. I had talked to him maybe a week before this happened and he was as happy as can be. We planned to grab pizza, go ride, go shoot... the usual when we would hang out so hearing this fucked me up pretty bad. I've lost a lot of older family members in recent years but I can't recall ever losing a friend, especially this young and this way. It hit me way different than losing family, can't really explain it. Brian was always happy when I saw him or talked to him, never seemed to let anything get to him. He put me in contact with a lot of people I do business with now and I will always appreciate that, but more importantly I appreciated him as a friend. Although we lived a hundred miles apart, and only saw eachother once every few months, he was a solid dude and I'm glad I got to spend time with him.

Shred In Peace, Brotha!

Joram:
Hey man, isn't it possible to make a header on the board with the picture of Brian's tattoo? I think it would be a great way to remember him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version