The Street > The Lounge

RIP Brian Itzaina

<< < (22/39) > >>

14thStbikes:
Long time lurker and very infrequent poster. Like many have already said, Brian was one of the few guys with kind words in the rep page. Best wishes for him and all of his loved ones.

slvtn:

--- Quote from: Joram on December 19, 2013, 03:27:48 PM ---Hey man, isn't it possible to make a header on the board with the picture of Brian's tattoo? I think it would be a great way to remember him.

--- End quote ---

That's a good idea. I mean, we hardly agree on anything here and sadly it's this thread that is an exception. Bikeguide should honour Brian in a way like he did with that tattoo.

TeeMorrison:
I've just come on here and read this thread, and to say I'm shocked is an understatement. R.I.P. Brian, he always seemed like a decent guy from his posts and the few times I spoke to him.

I hope his family and friends manage at this dark time.

nitromors:
Gutted,
my sincere condolences,
Rest In Peace brother,

Joe.

dellian.:

--- Quote from: slvtn on December 20, 2013, 05:29:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joram on December 19, 2013, 03:27:48 PM ---Hey man, isn't it possible to make a header on the board with the picture of Brian's tattoo? I think it would be a great way to remember him.

--- End quote ---

That's a good idea. I mean, we hardly agree on anything here and sadly it's this thread that is an exception. Bikeguide should honour Brian in a way like he did with that tattoo.

--- End quote ---

i like this idea also. would be nice to keep him here in spirit!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version