The Street > The Lounge

RIP Brian Itzaina

<< < (27/39) > >>

Kurt Hohberger:

--- Quote from: Kinchy on December 24, 2013, 05:19:03 PM ---Quite a few of us use ad block....

Can you not ask sheep while you are on the rep subject?

--- End quote ---

I can't do the rep stuff. I literally can change the ad spot up top and that's really all I can do to the physical site. I sent him a message yesterday, but with the holidays it might be a minute before I hear back.

Kinchy:

--- Quote from: Kurt Hohberger on December 25, 2013, 07:24:14 AM --- but with the holidays it might be a minute before I hear back.

--- End quote ---

http://www.bikeguide.org/forum/index.php/topic,218474.0.html

Tiger Lily:
Brian was a really nice guy and a good dude all around, at least from what I could tell.

I had the pleasure of meeting him once or twice, briefly, and he was always stoked. He even bought a painting of mine for his girlfriend at one point, which I thought was sweet. Hope she is doing alright.

Hope his consciousness is still out there and people remember him well (which seems to be the case based on this thread).

Finn the Human:
I realise that I only barely interacted with him on a BMX forum but I really can't believe that he's gone. Enough of his life was visible on here, guns, bikes, gf and now it's just gone. He's just no longer here.

I fully support changing the logo in Brian's honour. Even perhaps including his rep fingers permanently into the logo.

PabstBlueRibbon:
Just saw Brian's Banner on top of the page. Pretty damn sweet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version