The Street > The Lounge

RIP Brian Itzaina

<< < (28/39) > >>

Kurt Hohberger:

--- Quote from: Kinchy on December 25, 2013, 08:03:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kurt Hohberger on December 25, 2013, 07:24:14 AM --- but with the holidays it might be a minute before I hear back.

--- End quote ---

http://www.bikeguide.org/forum/index.php/topic,218474.0.html

--- End quote ---

.... Damnit. You win.

Hmph:
this thread and the entire situation is the epitome of sadness.

R.I.P Brian Itzaina

Hmph:
Just browsing through his posts…

:-[

--- Quote from: brian itzaina on July 14, 2013, 09:37:49 PM ---I remember when bikeguide.org was a meeting place.
Many users became friends to me whether we had/have met or not.
There was a time whenever someone posted after a vacation or power outage everyone mentioned missing their company.

I have met so many great people, connected with old friends and acquaintances, fuck fat chicks, drank watermellons of booze, shit, fucked and puked on whatever I could, drank till cuffed on the curb and rode the fuck out of many skateparks, and broke some fucking bones because of the great years of bike guide.

I make trips out to see my homies as often as I can even if its only for lunch and some beers.
Bottom line is bikeguide created a whole new level of family for me and I hope it can make a comeback and do the same for some of you newcomer who only know of this place as another place to post a fucking bikecheck to grab a boner off of.

This is on me forever yet green boxes are gone forever...(cmon sheep)
If this photo doesn't warm your heart then look away and ponder.

--- End quote ---

a.k.:
Amen to that, RIP Brian.

RAILS!:
How can we NOT have rep back after reading that...it's clear to me that we must re-instate the green/red box system immediately.

...Sheep?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version