The Street > The Lounge

RIP Brian Itzaina

<< < (33/39) > >>

torontoflatlander:
Nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. Stay strong and all the best to you Josh and the family.

PabstBlueRibbon:
Such an eye opener. I guess I'll start listening to the doctor about stopping cold turkey on medicine. Amazing how just stopping them can take you to a very dark place when you feel A-OK. There has been several times I have gone cold turkey and felt like shit again. I am sorry about Brian and wish he could have talked to us more. We lost a good man way to early.

Elston Gunn:
I haven't said anything about this at all, but I haven't stopped thinking about him since I first read what happened. I, like so many others, only communicated with him here on this forum, but came away from those interactions feeling like he was such a great person. My heart breaks for everyone who was close to him.

HOSHPOSH:
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I know this does not apply to all, but if you guys
 have a way and feel like you want to come have one big shred for Brian.... seriously
all are welcome. If you do not feel it is not your place still come. Ill be taking the cobwebs
off the bmx to ride and have a good time.

milhous:
I wish I lived even remotely close to California so I could attend the Celebration of Life.

Glad to see you on here again HOSHPOSH, and I am glad you are staying strong!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version