The Street > The Lounge

RIP Brian Itzaina

<< < (34/39) > >>

Rusty:
Josh I hope you and your family are holding on OK. I will try my best to make it out to that jam. Wish I could have crossed paths with Brian.

peggiesmalls:
Its just amazing how strong and thoughtful the bmx community is.

Panda-san:
i didnt know him personally but i bought stuff from his part outs in the past and we exchanged a lot of pm's i havent been on here in a while as soon as i seen it i clicked to see what happened im sorry for your loss bro my regards to you and your family

RidingBMX:
Damn.  RIP Brian.  First time on bg for a while, and just saw this thread. 

I actually met Brian a couple of times a few years ago when I used to ride: once at a cult bbq/jam in La Habara, CA, and another time or two when I happened to run into him at the skatepark a couple times.  He was super chill when I awkwardly came up to him and told him I recognized him from bikeguide haha.

Also,  HoshPosh, I'm sorry about your loss dude.  You sound way stronger with handling everything then I would ever be.  I remember I would always get so stoked when you guys would post pictures of your bikes next to your minitrucks.

I don't post a whole lot, but I have been around long enough to come to appreciate Brian's contributions to this forum.  It actually made me really sad when I read the title of this thread, even though I don't even know Brian

BonerhasBent:
Yesterday was Brian's jam at the Escondido skatepark! Had a fucking blast, if you didn't make it you missed ouutttttss! Everyone was in great spirit and the weather was absolutely awesome!
Everyone was able to write something for Brian on some Red/White/Blue balloons and everyone let them go for Brian at the same time. An awesome site to see!

Ride In Peace Pickles!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version