The Street > The Lounge

RIP Brian Itzaina

<< < (10/39) > >>

Sebastian:
I'm in total disbelief.  Really, really terrible news.  I didn't know him outside of BG, but as everyone else has said, he seemed like a really decent, friendly human being.

Rest in peace, Brian.  My thoughts are with your family and friends.

paranoidmexican:
I sent him a present last year for secret santa, and his bikes were always sick...shocked and saddened. RIP Brian, shred the ramps up in the sky. My condolences to his friends and family. :(

Gnariman:
Wow, way too early.

R.I.P. Brian Itzania

Jens M:
Rest in peace.

BonerhasBent:
What up everyone. Just wana shed some light on the subject.

Brian and I were extremely close friends as well as co-workers at Haro. I’ve know Brian for about 10 years through riding bikes. And what happened yesterday was a shot out of left fucking field. When I arrived at work yesterday and realized Brian wasn’t there, I gave our other co-worker a call; his partner down in the warranty department (who had the day off) to see if he knows where Brian was. Brian usually shows up early to work so this was kinda weird since he didn’t let anyone know he was gona be late. Long story short, calls were made and eventually later in the afternoon Brian was found. Brian decided to take his own life yesterday which is still a complete shock to everyone who knew Brian on a personal level. Like I said I’ve known Brian and his brother Josh for about 10 years as well as working closely with Brian at Haro for the last 2 years. I’m seriously still in disbelief that this happened.

Me and a bunch of close friends as well as friends in the bicycle industry are going to be putting some sort of benefit jam on for Brian and his family. Details on this are very vague as of right now but something will happen.

-Kellen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version