The Street > The Lounge

RIP Brian Itzaina

<< < (15/39) > >>

condrbkr:
RIP. Condolences to his brother and the rest of his family.

Narcoleptic Insomniac:

--- Quote from: dude... on December 17, 2013, 05:59:16 PM ---man now the circumstances have been revealed that is really upsetting. he always seemed super positive on here

--- End quote ---

For sure. Just by reading through his posts there was no indication that he was anything other than psyched about whatever he commented on. It's a real bummer.

joe p.:

--- Quote from: BonerhasBent on December 17, 2013, 11:36:11 AM ---What up everyone. Just wana shed some light on the subject.

Brian and I were extremely close friends as well as co-workers at Haro. I’ve know Brian for about 10 years through riding bikes. And what happened yesterday was a shot out of left fucking field. When I arrived at work yesterday and realized Brian wasn’t there, I gave our other co-worker a call; his partner down in the warranty department (who had the day off) to see if he knows where Brian was. Brian usually shows up early to work so this was kinda weird since he didn’t let anyone know he was gona be late. Long story short, calls were made and eventually later in the afternoon Brian was found. Brian decided to take his own life yesterday which is still a complete shock to everyone who knew Brian on a personal level. Like I said I’ve known Brian and his brother Josh for about 10 years as well as working closely with Brian at Haro for the last 2 years. I’m seriously still in disbelief that this happened.

Me and a bunch of close friends as well as friends in the bicycle industry are going to be putting some sort of benefit jam on for Brian and his family. Details on this are very vague as of right now but something will happen.

-Kellen

--- End quote ---

Not even ashamed to admit I teared up a bit reading this. Never met the dude, but the way he presented himself on here and the way it all ended for him is giving me a really weird feeling. I think it's easy to forget that behind the Internet personas there's a real fucking person. I've never really experienced anything like this before. I'm shocked really, both at what happened and with what I'm feeling.

For what it's worth, this random dude a thousand miles away is offering his condolences. Fuck man. Just fuck.

Alex.:

--- Quote from: joe p. on December 17, 2013, 07:39:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: BonerhasBent on December 17, 2013, 11:36:11 AM ---What up everyone. Just wana shed some light on the subject.

Brian and I were extremely close friends as well as co-workers at Haro. I’ve know Brian for about 10 years through riding bikes. And what happened yesterday was a shot out of left fucking field. When I arrived at work yesterday and realized Brian wasn’t there, I gave our other co-worker a call; his partner down in the warranty department (who had the day off) to see if he knows where Brian was. Brian usually shows up early to work so this was kinda weird since he didn’t let anyone know he was gona be late. Long story short, calls were made and eventually later in the afternoon Brian was found. Brian decided to take his own life yesterday which is still a complete shock to everyone who knew Brian on a personal level. Like I said I’ve known Brian and his brother Josh for about 10 years as well as working closely with Brian at Haro for the last 2 years. I’m seriously still in disbelief that this happened.

Me and a bunch of close friends as well as friends in the bicycle industry are going to be putting some sort of benefit jam on for Brian and his family. Details on this are very vague as of right now but something will happen.

-Kellen

--- End quote ---

Not even ashamed to admit I teared up a bit reading this. Never met the dude, but the way he presented himself on here and the way it all ended for him is giving me a really weird feeling. I think it's easy to forget that behind the Internet personas there's a real fucking person. I've never really experienced anything like this before. I'm shocked really, both at what happened and with what I'm feeling.

For what it's worth, this random dude a thousand miles away is offering his condolences. Fuck man. Just fuck.

--- End quote ---

Too true, man. Too true... I had to cut the video of him short because I didn't want to tear up.

dude...:

--- Quote from: Narcoleptic Insomniac on December 17, 2013, 07:23:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: dude... on December 17, 2013, 05:59:16 PM ---man now the circumstances have been revealed that is really upsetting. he always seemed super positive on here

--- End quote ---

For sure. Just by reading through his posts there was no indication that he was anything other than psyched about whatever he commented on. It's a real bummer.

--- End quote ---
i thought it might been a crash on one of his bikes/motorbikes, he always seemed so hyped on life. at least he made the most the time he had

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version