The Street > The Lounge

RIP Brian Itzaina

<< < (16/39) > >>

Admiral Ackbar:
definitely unfortunate, seemed like a solid dude.

bouncehouse420:

--- Quote from: dude... on December 17, 2013, 08:11:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Narcoleptic Insomniac on December 17, 2013, 07:23:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: dude... on December 17, 2013, 05:59:16 PM ---man now the circumstances have been revealed that is really upsetting. he always seemed super positive on here

--- End quote ---

For sure. Just by reading through his posts there was no indication that he was anything other than psyched about whatever he commented on. It's a real bummer.

--- End quote ---
i thought it might been a crash on one of his bikes/motorbikes, he always seemed so hyped on life. at least he made the most the time he had

--- End quote ---

Motorcycle accident was my thought initially too. I didn't know him personally but he seemed like a good dude.reading this really bummed me out we were supposed to meet up soon to ride. Hope he found
 Peace from whatever drove him to take his life. RIP Brian.

spakky:
i was reading his girlfriends(wife?) facebook page and i couldn't help but cry. she's handling it so tough, i feel so sorry for her.. can't even imagine having someone that close to you just disappear like that..

joe p.:
Yeah, I googled him and came across his girlfriend's Facebook page from a comment she posted on the RideBMX site. She said something about losing the guy she wanted to have children with and I almost lost it. This shit is too real for a fucking website about BMX bikes.

Hman:
Oh man....such a bummer that a young life is cut short. I've been mainly a lurker here since 2005 but I remember seeing Brian's posts here and there throughout his time on the board. It really brings to heart that each of us is unique and are in our own set of circumstances, but BMX somehow brought us all together here on this forum. I hope his friends and family can somehow find peace.

I liked his signature. It made me smile when I would see it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version