The Street > The Lounge

RIP Brian Itzaina

<< < (18/39) > >>

attactrl:
I gotta say, this sucks. I bought a complete Sunday from him when my bike was stolen a could years back, he hooked it up and made sure I was happy. He was such a great guy on here too.

RIP Brian.

Brooklynrider:
It seems that the best die young. I also didn't know him too well but judging by his posts, he seemed like an awesome dude.
RIP Brian

paulie:
awful news, my condolences.

always seemed like a decent sort when he posted on here, hope his friends and family are doing ok.

Trail-Boss:
I rarely come on here anymore and I've know of this since yesterday but I had to say rest in peace.

I was just texting him the other day about the workbenches that we built and some other stuff and this is really just a huge horrible surprise as he seemed to be just as happy as he has ever been since I had met him a bit over 3 years ago. We had many a good time together and he stayed at my old apartment a few times. Going to miss him without a  doubt.

This picture is old but has many BG members in it. Brian Humping me, Couch, Donald, Corey, CarlsbadMike, HoshPosh, Black Josh... Good times!

All crack a beer for Brian!

Hank Chinaski:
If there's a service or anything for him you guys are welcome to come stay with me Ethan.

RIP Brian. I only met you a couple times but you were kind to me and we had some laughs. Wish we had hung out more often.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version