The Street > The Lounge

RIP Brian Itzaina

<< < (19/39) > >>

Kinchy:

--- Quote from: Trail-Boss on December 18, 2013, 03:18:05 PM ---I was just texting him the other day about the workbenches that we built and some other stuff and this is really just a huge horrible surprise as he seemed to be just as happy as he has ever been since I had met him

--- End quote ---

My friends Dad took his own life a few years ago, I remember seeing him at his daughters 21st maybe a week or less beforehand, happy as can be. For him it was bi-polar, I've no idea on Brians situation but things can turn fast when you don't feel good inside.

I've clicked this thread a number of times now and I still find it hard to read.

Spunk Nautical:
Couldn't believe the thread title when i saw it. Never had too much interaction with the dude on here except in the fixed gear thread(think i gave him shit for his boots at some point as well) but yeah, it definitely hit me in some way when i saw. never said it but always respected the fuck out of the dude for putting 110% into everything he was into whether it was building some of the sickest bikes i've ever seen, motorcycles, guns or even stupid boots. dude seemed to be having a fucking rad time all the time so that makes it even more of a shock i guess. RIP Brian and condolences to friends and family.

Louis:

I don't understand... & I don't expect to.

Rest in peace

Prodigal Son:
I'm still half expecting this to be an elaborate prank.

brenden.:
strange how sad it feels having never met him and only picking up shreds of who he was through his offerings to this forum. seemed like a stand up and likable guy. he was on top of the hiking boot game, that's for sure. not to sound out of place but i can't help but think maybe he would've reached out to the community here if we weren't such trolls. condolences to his friends, girlfriend, and family. gone too soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version