The Street > The Lounge

RIP Brian Itzaina

<< < (20/39) > >>

weedbix:
Just got back from a few-week MFBS hiatus and the first thread I read is a total bummer. My sense of humour, opinions, riding & bike aren't to everyone's taste but itzaina always had positive rep & an encouraging rep comment for me to the point where he was the most frequent name on the rep report for this account

CHROME_RIMS_YO:
if anyone reading this is also in a dark state of mind please talk about it to a loved one, friend, someone you trust. if you'd rather talk to someone anonymous here's a couple easy to remember suicide hotlines: 1 800 SUICIDE, 1 800 273 TALK. there's also this link of hotlines by state/country: http://www.suicide.org/suicide-hotlines.html.

it's never worth it, especially if you're young. so much time for things to change. not a day goes by that i don't regret the suicide attempts i made, and think about the effects it had on my family and friends. even if you think nobody cares, i guarantee there will still be someone who cares about you wondering why you didn't just come to them for help. and if you're thinking "i'll show them, teach them a lesson" you won't be teaching anyone a lesson.

pedal grind in peace brian, i'm not judging what you did since i've been there myself. i just wish you'd given it some time and let someone in on what you were going through.

BonerhasBent:
Brian's BG tattoo! I couldn't believe he actually got this when i saw it. Classic shit!

Dr. Steve Brule:
Hahaha that is amazing, can't believe I've not seen it before.

hugh.:
Thats real!?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version