Others > Riding Photos

Pool Pics

<< < (3/9) > >>

super_chief:

Prodigal Son:
Stupid rebounding housing market. I want to ride a backyard pool.

BURLYBrandon:

this pool is still around but the bust factor became really high so we all got spooked after being chased out by cops a few times. plus they finally killed the power to the house and i dont own a gas water pump.

this is it about a year and a half ago.

Prodigal Son:
I got my pump from a long bankrupt and closed miniature golf course with bumper boat pool. Such a different experience than guerilla bucketing. The photo or my tire marks was one of my best experiences with it. We came up on a foreclosure home with the curvaceous beauty and 5 feet of water in it. We plugged it in, set it up and went and grabbed a sandwich. Came back and sucked the last 2 inches out. Was ready to ride in the matter of an afternoon. The next day riding it was on a weekday and figured with everyone at work we would be free to session all day basically. We're riding it getting ready to set up tripods and talking about what should be tried when we hear a female voice say: "there are people in the pool" very calm and matter of factly. Three of us turn around and six of us share a deer in the headlights moment.

I think it was the realtor that reacted first. We jumped out and scurried over a wood fence away from a dude in business casual chasing after yelling, "Stop! Stop!"

barcodebilly:
Maybe he wanted to ride

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version