The Street > The Bike Shop

Dennis Enarson Cranks

<< < (4/9) > >>

Thomas031:

--- Quote from: Mychaylo on October 11, 2014, 04:12:44 PM ---

Eclat aeon with a wedge.

Edit: beat me to it. Had the pagr left open haha.

--- End quote ---

np, team work bruh!

i post the criticism, you post the pics!  8)

Stoked:
Doesn't profile do that on the Elite cranks?

dude...:
splines are still splines. that said my dirt cheap eclat cranks (whatever the first style ones are called) havent wobbled yet so maybe the larger spindle works better.

its pretty mad that so many companies keep trying to tweak the splined crank interface slightly to make them easier to install and remove when theres this magic stuff called "grease" which is easily available and already does just that.
its also real versatile, you can even use it on other parts of your bike which might get seized! imagine that...

joelite44:
not trying to take points away from your comment but let me 1 up it. grease does make every mechanic component better and could also expand the life span of it. 
--- Quote from: dude... on October 12, 2014, 04:09:38 AM ---splines are still splines. that said my dirt cheap eclat cranks (whatever the first style ones are called) havent wobbled yet so maybe the larger spindle works better.

its pretty mad that so many companies keep trying to tweak the splined crank interface slightly to make them easier to install and remove when theres this magic stuff called "grease" which is easily available and already does just that.
its also real versatile, you can even use it on other parts of your bike which might get seized! imagine that...

--- End quote ---

Kinchy:
You'd think it would be cheaper to provide a sachet of grease than keep redesigning

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version