The Street > The Bike Shop

What's your most favourite part on your bike ?

<< < (4/9) > >>

Bunky:
Without a doubt my million year old Marmoset front hub.

I got it back in the summer of 2007 IIRC.  I think it came from the first year that G-Sport moved production overseas, as I bought it off of JoeV and he had ridden it for a while before I got it.  It actually has a small triangular dent in the middle of the shell from when he had it.  No idea how it got there, but it's always worked fine.

I've replaced the bearings once, and I've built it to 4 different rims now and it's still going.  Kinda nuts to think about that it hasn't shit the bed yet as it's pretty old, and I haven't exactly taken the best care of it.  It's always been on my bikes that see the most abuse.

JFax:
Its between;
 - My S&M Intrikat bars that has a geometry so different than anything else yet perfect for me
 - My Marmoset hub with BSD guards that just spins so lovely and just screams durability
 - My KHE Ehrlköning flatland cranks which are super light. I expected them to die within a month of me riding street and park but is still perfect.

ralph wiggum:
The Shimano DX pedals I've had for like 13 years.

medusa.cascade:
G sport hubs. A marmoset from when odyssey first released the m7 wheel. 2007 I think?  My 48 ratchet and powerbites and my 42 bikes stem. Ruben tyres.

tim_sch:
My Stranger Thrash bars. Most beautiful bars ever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version