The Street > The Bike Shop

What's your most favourite part on your bike ?

<< < (8/9) > >>

MilkyWilky:

--- Quote from: Ralph Wiggum on November 25, 2014, 12:18:53 PM ---The Shimano DX pedals I've had for like 13 years.

--- End quote ---

That reminds me of the Shimano DXR front hub I laced up last year. I worked in one of the bigger bike shops in Canada, and this poor hub had been reduced down to $30, not including staff discount. The fact that it was a female axle had me swervin. It's loose bearing, which is nice if you're capable of servicing it. I know from my Shimano Parralax mtb hub that sometimes those shits goes 20 years without service. It's simplesexyAF and smiling on my trails bike.

So because it was so unappreciated by the Calgary BMX community at large, its one of my favourite things.  ;D

Liveinthewoods:
- CNC flys
- Fly lever
- Tree Sprocket

joelite44:
solid lt stem.

and a tree sprocket 28t if i had one, but i currently ride a mds.

Alex.:

--- Quote from: BilboBaggins on November 24, 2014, 10:39:35 PM ---eccd

--- End quote ---

Is that the same one you shoved up your ass? If so I can see why it's your favorite...

montymitch:
Doesn't matter which bike I'm on, my favorite part is always the stem. There's something magical about that carved block of aluminum that just makes me happy. Bike #1: Odyssey CFL, black. Bike #2: Sunday Freeze, red. Bike #3: Odyssey SXTN, green.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version