The Street > The Lounge

New Star Wars trailer.

<< < (8/20) > >>

Cole:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on December 03, 2014, 01:52:03 AM ---I think I almost like the clone wars series better than the 4-6 trilogy.

--- End quote ---

Interesting. Cant remember the last time I heard someone say that about the newer movies. Any specific reason?

Prodigal Son:
The cartoon series. Not 1-3. Though I do love the downfall of Anikin. He could've been a better actor whatever. He pulls Natalie Portman and is a Jedi, that's nice nice. Then shit goes completely wrong. Yea, that shit is rad.

You know what? Fucking motherfucker Mark Hamal whatever his spelling is, that dude is ducking cornball too. Motherfucking racing Anikin? Spitting image of young Luke Skywalker. 

KillSeth:
Hayden Christensen is a terrible actor and totally kills 2 and 3 in my opinion. I don't consider them watchable.

master:

--- Quote from: KillSeth on December 05, 2014, 03:48:26 PM ---Hayden Christensen is a terrible actor and totally kills 2 and 3 in my opinion. I don't consider them watchable.

--- End quote ---

I love the story but I cringe every time Hayden Christiansen opens his mouth. His lines are poorly written and his shitty acting doesn't help the situation at all.

Cole:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on December 05, 2014, 02:26:56 PM ---The cartoon series. Not 1-3. Though I do love the downfall of Anikin. He could've been a better actor whatever. He pulls Natalie Portman and is a Jedi, that's nice nice. Then shit goes completely wrong. Yea, that shit is rad.

You know what? Fucking motherfucker Mark Hamal whatever his spelling is, that dude is ducking cornball too. Motherfucking racing Anikin? Spitting image of young Luke Skywalker.

--- End quote ---

Ah, gotcha. Apparently my reading comprehension isn't quite as good as I thought.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version