The Street > The Lounge

New Star Wars trailer.

<< < (15/20) > >>

barcodebilly:
Nerdzz

Oddity:
Just got my tickets with some left over movie gift cards. Cost me $3 for the Wife and I.

Donald:

--- Quote from: streetStreet on October 21, 2015, 04:37:20 PM ---More interested to see if like is wearing the mask or not

--- End quote ---
Nah, that's Adam Driver

Prodigal Son:
Did you guys see #BoycottStarWarsVII ? A race war inciting the genocide of the white man.

weedbix:

--- Quote from: Donald on October 20, 2015, 07:42:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: Professor Horatio Hufnagel on October 20, 2015, 03:20:33 AM ---Today's trailer is weird

--- End quote ---

Just curious, what do you mean?

--- End quote ---

Pardon the late reply, I've been trying to put my finger on exactly what gives me that vibe about the trailer. I am looking forward to it for sure, and in context of the whole movie I probably won't get the same vibe the trailer does.

I still find pink, internal glow-engined X Wings to look weird (they are very clearly red with external corona in my VHS's of the OT), and lots of stuff on screen feels foreign, but if the pacing is fine then those things really don't bother me, even if they feel alien, like the PT did. In a short trailer though, they might be contributing to my feels, although I think it's something other than that too

Sorry for vagueness, but I didn't want to leave you hanging

And yes every couple years when I feel like watching Star Wars again I watch it on VHS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version